Hungarian Herbal Mud Treatment
This world-famous treatment benefits all skin types by detoxifying skin, opening pores, eliminating toxins and increasing circulation. It includes cinnamon to fight off bacteria, ivy for vitamin C, sage to tone and heal, and paprika to stimulate and refresh skin.
- Hungarian Herbal Mud: contains high amounts of mineral trace elements and sulfur to nourish problem skin
- Sage: tones skin
- Willow: soothes skin, revitalizes appearance of skin
- Ivy: high in vitamin C, antioxidant
- Cinnamon: revitalizes the appearance of skin
- Paprika: invigorates and rejuvenates the look of skin
- BioComplex: a booster of antioxidants, Coenzyme Q10, and Alpha Lipoic Acid to reduce the appearance of wrinkles and improve the appearance of skin
HOW TO USE:
Warm the mud up to body temperature. Spread a thin layer on the surface of the skin and leave on for 5-10 minutes. (For easier application, dilute the mud with water). Following with Couperose-C is recommended.
Due to increased circulation, a tingling sensation may occur for up to 20 minutes and redness for up to 45 minutes after which the skin will feel refreshed, detoxified and soothed.